Header Ads

Ubuntu 8.04 Preinstalled! Pt.2

Evolution :

One of the programs that keep me tied to Microsoft Office is Outlook. I have a pretty big chuck of both my work and family life contained in that single program. If I’m supposed to be doing something, going somewhere or thinking about something, then it’s probably in my Outlook. While I’m now happy to make the shift from Internet Explorer to Firefox as my browser, there’s no way I could get rid of Outlook and replace it with Mozilla’s Thunderbird.

Ubuntu ships with an application that, while it isn’t a total substitute for Outlook, handles many of the features that Outlook does. It handles you email, contacts, Calendar, memos and tasks in a single application.

Here’s a nice feature of Evolution - if you use Gmail or Google Calendar you can sync your data online with your desktop easily.

Evolution

No comments

Terima kasih.